Information regarding processing of personal data Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (law related to the protection of personal data).
The process owner Fedrigoli Costruzioni SPA, with registered office in Via G. Matteotti 14 / C, CAP 37015, Ambrogio di Valpolicella (Verona) – Italy, informs you that:
a) processing of your personal data will be carried out for:
- contractual obligations: to supply goods and services,
- legal obligations: invoicing, obligatory books of accounts and entries, communications to requesting authorities;
- communications to banks and similar institutions, to the activities of collection of credits and other activities related to contractual obligations;
- service offering
- The treatment will be with manual and / or automatic devices to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, based on the data in our possession and with a commitment from you to immediately communicate any corrections, additions and updates;
b) Your refusal to provide authorization for the points 1,2,3 of paragraph a) shall result in:
- the impossibility to start or continue the transaction, or to effect some operations, if the data are required for effecting the transaction or operation;
- the impossibility to effect some operations which require the communication of the data to subjects which are functionally related to them;
- the failure to communicate the data to subjects which carry out other activities, not functionally related to effecting the transaction.
c) Your data, as well as the person assigned within the Company’s process owner may be disclosed:
- hotel facilities which will be hosted;
- tax consultant (for administrative purposes);
- public and private agencies, also following inspections or audits;
- subjects which can access your data in accordance with provisions of law;
- outside companies which supply goods and services.
d) At any time you exercise your rights towards the data controller, under Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which for your convenience:
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
- origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising material, direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- According to Art. 13 of the Privacy Act in compliance of Provv. the Guarantor 05/08/2014
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user to send its terminal, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites at the next visit to the same user.
For the purposes of interest here cookies are distinguished in technical and profiling, depending on the function for which they are used, and in cookies of first parts and third party, depending on the subject which installs them.
Cookies technicians are used only to “carry out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service “(cf. art. 122 paragraph 1 of the Privacy Code).
Cookies are distinguished in technical cookies or navigation session (guarantee normal navigation and use of the website), cookie analytics (similar to cookies technicians when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate, the number of users and on how they visit the site itself) and cookie functionality (allow the user browsing function of a number of selected criteria, such as the language, in order to improve the service rendered to the same).
For installation and use of technical cookie it is not required prior consent.
Cookies profiling are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user in the field of web browsing.
Third Party Cookies
Taking into account the different subject that installs cookies on the user’s terminal, depending on whether it is the same site manager that the user is visiting, or to a different site that installs cookies through the first, it distinguishes between first party cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies installed by this site.
This site, run by Fedrigoli Costruzioni SPA, with registered office in Via G. Matteotti 14 / C, zip code 37015, Sant’Ambrogio di Valpolicella (Verona) – Italy, which assumes, therefore, the quality of the data controller within the meaning of Legislative Decree. n. 196/03 (the Privacy Code), installs the following cookie (own and third party):
CF Session cookies (CFID and CFTOKEN): It is a cookie functionality with selection function of the navigation language.
ShinyStat *: Cookie used for analysis in aggregate form of navigation data and to generate statistics regarding use of the website.
Information available at the following link: http://www.shinystat.com/it/informativa_privacy_generale.html
To prevent the storage of the aforementioned cookies the user can follow the procedure available at the following link: http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html
* Assimiliati cookies technical right ruling dated 05/08/2014 and the subsequent FAQ.
Third Party Cookies
The site uses, also, the following third-party cookies.
Facebook: These cookies are used by Fedrigoli Costruzioni SPA to study and improve advertising, with shares of remarketing, in order to send messages to the user in line with their own interests.
More information, also in relation to the ways in which you can disable these cookies, available at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
To select / deselect the cookies click here http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
Adwords: These cookies are used by Fedrigoli Costruzioni SPA to study and improve advertising, with shares of remarketing, in order to send messages to the user in line with their own interests.
More information, also in relation to the ways in which you can disable these cookies, available at the following link: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2407785?hl=it
To select / deselect the cookies click here http://www.google.com/settings/ads
How to select / deselect or disable, remove or block cookies.
This website allows you to select / deselect individual cookies, in the manner described below, but it is felt that, in the case of deactivation, could not be guaranteed the full enjoyment of the same.
To disable, remove or block cookies you can use to your browser settings, as indicated below:
- Open Firefox;
- Press the “Alt” key;
- In the toolbar at the top of the browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”;
- Then select the “Privacy” tab;
- Go to “Settings History” and then “Use custom settings”;
- Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save preferences.
- Open Internet Explorer;
- Click on “Tools” and then “Internet Options”;
- Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the privacy level you want to set (up to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow it all);
- Then click on “OK”.
- Open Google Chrome;
- Click on the “Tools”;
- Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”;
- Select “Content settings” under “Privacy”;
- In the “Cookies” you can clear the cookies and save your preferences.
- Open Safari;
- Choose “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the panel “Security” in the dialog box that follows;
- In the “Accept Cookies” you can specify if and when Safari should save the cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (labeled with a question mark);
- For more information about cookies that are stored on your computer, click “Show Cookies”.